De: Neil Cooke <n...@neilcookegraphics.co.nz>
Objet: Re: Is Realsoft the only real 3D solution on Linux?
À: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Date: Dimanche 27 décembre 2009, 23h04

@ Rakesh

>Photoshop is also the only app out there right now that will load   500MB
>16-bit images (though some of the scans have approached 2 GB

My renders for the mural size prints at 20,000 pixels etc, have meant over 500
GB file sizes. I have not come to any limits with my Corel Photopaint in
handling these files.

For one series I was shifting the colours into sepia but not by simply tweaking
the balance but rather by over laying the colour copy onto a sepia tinted
greyscale and adjusting transparency.

Neil Cooke