Hello, Jules

How can I contact somebody from Realsoft Oy ? I have been trying by phone or by internet but there is no answe

Communication is sometimes hard:) We had a telephone conversation last week, right - did you already forget it? How about trying to email to us, instead of the user list? Not that I expect it to help, because we have sent you emails which simply seem to get lost.

Just in case the user list mails to Jules don't get filtered: Jules, your order has been processed and you can download v7 from Software Updates area:)

Kind regards
Vesa