Well Guys,

>From my experience over at LUXOLOGY / Modo Forums  THIS is where the
main bulk of activity occurs around this 3D app. In fact I would say
alot of sales come along via the forum particularly from new users
keeping an eye on the forum and asking pre purchase questions from the
old hands.

These days its a must as part of the sales package for a software firm
itself to provide a forum for Support, Showcasing, Events and the
like.

"The RS programmers are probably very busy with - programming!"

They can be as busy as they want programming BUT if the user support /
purchase experience is not up to par then they might have to stop
programming altogether because the cash will dry up???

My two cents,
Aidan