Hi Boris,

All you have said here bolsters what I said over at the other message
on this topic:

YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR, MAINTAIN OR EVEN BUILD AN
OFFICIAL FORUM FOR REALSOFT INC ...

Whatever others have said RS IS A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT, we have paid for
it now or in the past. I could understand a little if RS was open
source like BLENDER where users might create forums for it, Blender is
free and openly depends on its community. RS however is not, it is
Commercial. Whatever RS Inc are making is none of our business, it is
a business albeit small it seems. That being the case, as is with most
businesses big and small, customers are king, customers are supported,
customers pay. Forums for software apps, anything really are a no
brainer. Yes, they take TIME to moderate, but if the subscribers are
looked after well this will more likely translate into sales, profit
and so on.

My mention of Luxology Modo - I dont think Luxology are that big
either but they have the FRONT END to you and me well sorted, I would
say its their primary main sales tool.

Surely more sales can mean more money put back into the app, in turn
benefiting everyone.

I have read others in the other message saying RS is the top dog, the
quintessential 3D app. I would have to disagree, things have moved on
considerably RS has not, that is an argument for a separate message ..
already has been many times.

BORIS, hats off for your efforts, much appreciated, but frankly it
should not have been YOUR responsibility - The primary forum / support
needs to be REALSOFT themselves at their site plain and simple ..

Aidan