Never heard of it but sound interesting

www.NeuroWorld.ws

On 10-08-20 04:58 PM, Marc Tooley wrote:
... and he posted it to his blog. There was a lot of pictures of
box-shaped little men, and little boxie dogs, and climbing ladders and
exploring. The effects in these little pictures was wonderful: lots of
DoF, plenty of SSS, and a beautiful pastel-y look to them. His humour
was subtle but always very cheerful and innocent..

Can someone tell me where this fellow is/was and if he's still doing it?

I'd love to catch up on all the years I missed. :) I post here, because
I could've sworn this is where I heard about it.

-Marc
P.S. Still love RealSoft. Always have, always will.