I'm totally broke now but could not resist temptation.
Just ordered 40$ pro version.

This kind of tool i was just looking for.
Lets hope that RS V8 will be released this year.

Ville

On 02/07/2011 10:28 PM, Michael wrote:
According to the website, if they do not get enough participants to reach the goal, you get your money back.

I own an older version of Messiah and it is a very powerfull animation and rendering tool.

Mike M