Hi all,

I brought some Realflow work into RS for rendering of the animation, but I get an error when I try to render:

Pointwise object property for unknown channel:
Realflow
[Error:r3freng_:404

I figured this problem out a couple years ago, but can't remember now or find and reference to my solution.... I remember it had something to do with an object having to preexist in the RS scene before the realflow work was brought in, but I have not been able to figure out and reproduce the fix. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. This is just one of the reasons I didn't upgrade to v7...(nothing improved for realflow import/export/rendering).

TIA,
Brandon