Is anyone else having stability problems on AMD64? Or am I the only one
using it?
Not only is x86 UML broken on AMD64, I am also getting (seemingly)
random crashes running 64-bit UML.
The Gentoo guests in particular randomly fail to compile code - failing
in completely random places. When you try again, it might work or just
fail later when you run the binary...
These used to work reliably before so I am not just doing it wrong (as
is often the case ;)
To summarize, that leaves us with:
* x86 unable to run kernels 2.6 due to a bug in host >2.6.16
(and most x86 guests require 2.6 to use latest glibc)
* amd64 unable to run x86 guests
* amd64 unable to run amd64 guests reliably

Antoine