I do not see it with my config. I have cleaned up a few things and can
send an updated version.

At the same time it is 100% reproducible using the config I got from
Thomas. So this is somehow config dependent.

I have compared the configs and the biggest difference I can see is that
Thomas has most of the debug options enabled.

Everything else is the same or not relevant (nat, etc - module options).

In any case - I cannot make sense of the traces - they show nested
invocation of the sigio handler and nested interrupt invocation. If
there is no stack corruption there should be no way to get that - the
enable/disable and hard handler code in signal.c ensures that.

I will probably add some "manual" debug code to check if the nested
invocation happens with the debug options off.

A.