On Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 17:32, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> Am 23.11.2015 um 21:31 schrieb Balaco Baco:

> >> This has 0 do to with UML. SLIRP is a very old user space tool. :)

> >> TPC?
> >>

> > That's just a typo, of course.
>
> As I wrote, TCP and UDP work on SLIRP.

> >> You can also use Internet.
> >>

> > I cannot. I have showed this with the attached with details in the
> > complete session attached file. I can ping 127.0.0.1 (the host) but
> > cannot ping any other IP addresses. May you help me find out the reason?
> > If you need more information that I have sent in the attached file,
> > please ask me.
>
> As I wrote ICMP is not supported on SLIRP.
>
> Thanks,
> //richard

Please be clearer.

You said "you can also use the Internet". But after that you repeat "As
I wrote ICMP is not supported on SLIRP." So what do I have here? What
are the practical ways to use the Internet within UML machine? The
things want to do is to download packages, open websites, and other
common Internet uses from most computers.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access your email from home and the web