Hi, Jiangang

Glad to hear that you are looking to run Flink on Kubernetes.

It just because you are using the new Kubernetes version.The
extensions/v1beta1
has been removed since v1.16. Please use apps/v1 instead. The apps/v1 is
introduced
from v1.9.0. I will create a ticket fix the documentation.

Before release-1.10, you could use standalone per-job[1] or standalone
session[2] cluster on
K8s. There are some existing K8s operators to manage the application
lifecycle(e.g. google flink-on-k8s-operator[3],
lyft flink-k8s-operator[4]).

Running Flink native on K8s is supported from 1.10. You could find it here
[5]. It aims at to make
Flink users more convenient to deploy Flink workloads on K8s cluster.
However, we only support
session cluster now. The per-job mode is in development.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.9/flink-container/kubernetes/README.md#deploy-flink-job-cluster
[2]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/deployment/kubernetes.html#flink-session-cluster-on-kubernetes
http://shzhangji.com/blog/2019/08/24/deploy-flink-job-cluster-on-kubernetes/
[3] https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/flink-on-k8s-operator
[4] https://github.com/lyft/flinkk8soperator
[5]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/deployment/native_kubernetes.html

Best,
Yang

刘建刚 <liujiangangp...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月13日周一 下午12:14写道:

>       I fail to deploy flink on k8s referring to
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/deployment/kubernetes.html
>       When I run the command 'kubectl create -f jobmanager-deployment.yaml',
> following error is reported:
> [image: image.png]
>       I am new to k8s. Our team want to deploy flink on k8s. Can anyone
> help me resolve this issue? Can anyone give me some tutorial about k8s and
> flink in product? Thank you very much.

回复