Hi Flavio,

We have implemented our own flink operator, the operator will start a flink
job cluster (the application jar is already packaged together with flink in
the docker image). I believe Google's flink operator will start a session
cluster, and user can submit the flink job via REST. Not looked into lyft
one before.

Eleanore