Hi,
       Very thanks for Jinsong to bring up this discussion! It should largely
improve the usability after enhancing the FileSystem connector in Table.

       I have the same question with Piotr. From my side, I think it should be
better to be able to reuse existing StreamingFileSink. I think We have began
       enhancing the supported FileFormat (e.g., ORC, Avro...), and reusing
StreamFileSink should be able to avoid repeat work in the Table library.
Besides,
       the bucket concept seems also matches the semantics of partition.

       For the notification of adding partitions, I'm a little wondering that
the Watermark mechanism might not be enough since Bucket/Partition might spans
       multiple subtasks. It depends on the level of notification: if we want
to notify for the bucket on each subtask, using watermark to notifying each
subtask
       should be ok, but if we want to notifying for the whole
Bucket/Partition, we might need to also do some coordination between subtasks.

     Best,
      Yun