Hi LakeShen,

`state.backend.rocksdb.localdir` defines the directory in which RocksDB
will store its local files. Local files are RocksDB's SST and metadata
files for example. This directory does not need to be persisted. If the
config option is not configured, then it will use the nodes temporary file
directory.

Cheers,
Till