hi,godfrey:
Thanks for your reply

1. I have seen the -u parameter, but my sql file may not only include
'insert into select ....', but also SET, DDL, etc.

2. I may not have noticed this issue. I took a look at this issue. I think
this issue may have some problems. For example, he finally called the
CliClient.callCommand method.
But I think that many options in callCommand are not completely suitable
for sql files, such as HELP, CLEAR, SELECT, etc. The select operation opens
a window to display the results, obviously this is not suitable for
executing sql files

godfrey he <godfre...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月29日周三 上午9:56写道: