Actually, the application status shows in YARN web UI is not determined by
the jobmanager process exit code.
Instead, we use "resourceManagerClient.unregisterApplicationMaster" to
control the final status of YARN application.
So although jobmanager exit with zero code, it still could show failed
status in YARN web UI.

I have created a ticket to track this improvement[1].

[1]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-18828

Best,
Yang

Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> 于2020年8月5日周三 下午3:56写道: