Congratulations Dian!

--

Best,
Matt Wang

On 08/27/2020 23:01,Benchao Li<libenc...@apache.org> wrote:
Congratulations Dian!

Cranmer, Danny <cranm...@amazon.com.invalid> 于2020年8月27日周四 下午10:55写道:

Congratulations Dian! :D

On 27/08/2020, 15:25, "Robert Metzger" <rmetz...@apache.org> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and
know the content is safe.

Congratulations Dian!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 3:09 PM Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Congratulations Dian
Best,
Congxian

Xintong Song <tonysong...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月27日周四 下午7:50写道:

Congratulations Dian~!

Thank you~

Xintong Song

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 7:42 PM Jark Wu <imj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations Dian!

Best,
Jark

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 at 19:37, Leonard Xu <xbjt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Congrats, Dian!  Well deserved.

Best
Leonard

在 2020年8月27日,19:34,Kurt Young <ykt...@gmail.com> 写道:

Congratulations Dian!

Best,
Kurt

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 7:28 PM Rui Li <
lirui.fu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Congratulations Dian!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 5:39 PM Yuan Mei <
yuanmei.w...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Congrats!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 5:38 PM Xingbo Huang <
hxbks...@gmail.com

wrote:

Congratulations Dian!

Best,
Xingbo

jincheng sun <sunjincheng...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月27日周四
下午5:24写道:

Hi all,

On behalf of the Flink PMC, I'm happy to announce that
Dian Fu
is
now
part of the Apache Flink Project Management Committee
(PMC).

Dian Fu has been very active on PyFlink component,
working on
various
important features, such as the Python UDF and Pandas
integration,
and
keeps checking and voting for our releases, and also has
successfully
produced two releases(1.9.3&1.11.1) as RM, currently
working as
RM
to push
forward the release of Flink 1.12.

Please join me in congratulating Dian Fu for becoming a
Flink
PMC
Member!

Best,