It also maybe have something to do with my job's first tasks. The second
task have two input, one is the kafka source stream(A), another is
self-defined mysql source as broadcast stream.(B)
In A: I have a 'WatermarkReAssigner', a self-defined operator which add an
offset to its input watermark and then forward to downstream.
In B: The parallelism is 30, but in my rich function's implementation, only
the subtask-0 will do mysql query and send out records, other subtasks do
nothing. All subtasks will send max_watermark - 86400_000 as the watermark.
Since both the first task have some self-defined source or implementation,
I do not know whether the problem have something to do with it.

赵一旦 <hinobl...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月7日周日 下午4:00写道: