I see that Flink 1.15.0 supports Kafka 0.10 , and the Kafka used in our
production cluster is 0.10.0.1. However, when we upgrade Flink from 1.11.3 to
1.15.0, it is prompted that many classes of Kafka cannot be
found(eg:ProducerFencedException). These classes are only available in the
higher version of Kafka. If flink1 15.0 supports Kafka 0.10.0.1. What should we
do?

The official website is described below:
Apache Flink ships with a universal Kafka connector which attempts to track the
latest version of the Kafka client. The version of the client it uses may
change between Flink releases. Modern Kafka clients are backwards compatible
with broker versions 0.10.0 or later. For details on Kafka compatibility,
please refer to the official Kafka documentation.

回复