Hi Mike,

The init seems to work fine.  Here is the output:

raduser@cvaraddemo01>./accumulo init
(org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more
info.

Warning!!! Your instance secret is still set to the default, this is not
secure. We highly recommend you change it.

You can change the instance secret in accumulo by using:
   bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.util.ChangeSecret oldPassword
newPassword.
You will also need to edit your secret in your configuration file by adding the
property instance.secret to your conf/accumulo-site.xml. Without this accumulo
will not operate correctly
Instance name : sis
Instance name "sis" exists. Delete existing entry from zookeeper? [Y/N] : Y
Enter initial password for root (this may not be applicable for your security
Confirm initial password for root: ********

If I go to zookeeper I can actually see my instance sis.

Steve