(for archival purposes)

I (re)stumbled on this and, after digging some more, realized that there is bigger issue.

Ultimately, the import process in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 are incorrect and generate incorrect entries in the accumulo.metadata table which render the imported table unusable.

Tim Israel wrote:
Billie,

Thank you for the recommendation, I was hunting for deprecated
properties that would point to /accumulo

Your suggestion worked great and fixed the importtable function.

I set the following properties in my appConfig.json and regenerated my
client's accumulo-site.xml:
instance.dfs.dir=/user/accumulo/.slider/cluster/slideraccumulo/database/data
instance.dfs.uri=hdfs://cluster

I'm currently using slider-0.50.2-incubating-rc0, so I'll have to give
${USER} and ${CLUSTER_NAME} a look at a later time.

Thanks!

Tim

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Billie Rinaldi