Right again. I changed the package name to "jaredwinick" and the
"sealing violation" issue was resolved. But the JIRA ticket comments
were correct about the code's being brittle. It has a String literal
that refers to "org.apache.accumulo.core.zookeeper.ZooSession"which
does not exist in Accumulo v1.6.1.