Hi,

I'm running a local instance of accumulo with just one tablet server. I got
into a rut and now I don't have any tablets. There is data still in hdfs but I
assume the data is corrupted so the tablets aren't being assigned to the tablet
server. Is there a way I can force a tablet to be assigned? I don't mind giving
up a portion of my data (or all of it) at this point. I'd just rather not have
to reinitialize accumulo and recreate all the users and set up all my tables
again. Maybe I can force a tablet assignment and then delete the tables that
are corrupted?

I've encountered a similar issue on a many-node cluster and would like to know
if my only option is to reinitialize accumulo.

Thanks!

- Kina

—
Sent from Mailbox