Hi,

I also had this query that might be similar to shweta.

What I want to do is process the key value pairs that I get from
getTopKey() and getTopValue() methods and I want to output that value.

Currently I was writing these values to tables from inside the iterators,
but I read in the new manual that says that doing this isn't a good
practice.

For eg:

If I have these entries in my table:

1 cf1:cq1 value1
2 cf2:cq2 value2
3 cf3:cq3 value3
And suppose I sum the values(or do any opeation) of the row ids using the
values that I get from the getTopKey().getRow() function and store this sum
in a variable called "sum".

So I want to output this variable. How do I go about this?

Thanks
Vaibhav