This should have been sent to users...

I have been working on a tool, that I am calling Q4A.

However, due to my upcoming wedding, I have not had much time to work on
it. I was hoping during the Accumulo Hackathon this week, I could actually
get some more elbow grease into it and maybe get some help working on it.

Currently, I need someone to give me some advice on Licensing for the tool.
So if anyone would like to give some advice that would be great.

I was looking at the ASF license but it not sure how it works for outside
the ASF and the GPL3 which is said to be compatible with the ASF license.

--
*Andrew George Wells*
*Software Engineer*