Dear all,

I have the following questions on intersecting iterator and partition ids
used in document sharded indexing:

1. Can we run a boolean and query using the current intersecting iterator
on a given range of ids. These ids are a subset of the total ids stored in
the column qualifier field as per the document sharded indexing format.

If it's not possible with current iterator can I tweak the existing one?

2. Is the partitioning suggested in document sharded indexing logical or
physical. For eg if I have 30 partition ids do I have to physically
presplit the table based on the partition ids for the and query to run in
the most efficient way so that I have 30 tablets in table?

3.  Lastly,  Can anybody suggest me the number of partitions for document
sharded indexing. What should I look for when deciding it?

Thanks
Vaibhav