Ah, that's my fault. I forgot another change you should make. In
conf2/accumulo-env.sh, change ACCUMULO_LOG_DIR and ACCUMULO_PID_DIR and see
if that helps.
On Dec 10, 2015 3:29 AM, "Sven Hodapp" <sven.hod...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
wrote:

Hi Billie,

thanks for your reply! I've created a conf2 dir with tserver.port.client
set to another port. I've also made shure, that in the environment
ACCUMULO_CONF_DIR is set with conf2.
But it's said "tablet server already running".

I'm using Accumulo 1.7.0, currently on a single node. But because the
machine is a big one (48 cores, 256 GB RAM) I'd like to test if multiple
tservers on the same machine bring some benefit.
Currently the single tablet server yields about 100k writes per second. Or
may we have a disk-bottleneck?

Regards,
Sven

--
Sven Hodapp, M.Sc.,
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI,