Hello all

Is it possible to configure an iterator that works as a filter? As per
Accumulo docs:
As such, the `Filter` class functions well for filtering small amounts of
data, but is
inefficient for filtering large amounts of data. The decision to use a
`Filter` strongly
depends on the use case and distribution of data being filtered.

I have a huge corpus to be filtered with a small amount of data selected. I
want to select column families from a list of col families. I have a rough
idea of using 'seek' to bypass cfs that don't exist in the list. I was
hoping I could exploit the 'seek'ing in iterator and go to the range in the
list of cf and check if it exists. I am not sure if this will work or if it
is a good approach. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Best regards,
Yamini Joshi