Hi all,

I have two recurring errors with Accumulo in my cluster and I would like to
know more about them. The first, usually happening at ingestion time when I
write with the batch writers many records, is the "Running low on memory".
We keep adding memory to Accumulo but this is a blind guess and I was
wondering if there is a way to understand how much memory Accumulo would
need considering the amount of data that will be written. Should we write
slowly to Accumulo to avoid this? What is filling all the memory at
ingestion time?
Secondly, we have these zookeeper session expired and other zookeeper
timeouts. Zookeeper on our cluster works quite well, we have many systems
using it. How can I debug a "zookeeper session expired" in Accumulo?

Thanks,
Mario

--
Mario Pastorelli | TERALYTICS

*software engineer*

Teralytics AG | Zollstrasse 62 | 8005 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41794381682
email: mario.pastore...@teralytics.ch
www.teralytics.net

Company registration number: CH-020.3.037.709-7 | Trade register Canton
Zurich
Board of directors: Georg Polzer, Luciano Franceschina, Mark Schmitz, Yann
de Vries

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is for the sole
attention and use of the intended recipient. Please notify us at once if
you think that it may not be intended for you and delete it immediately.