Hi Yamini,

I'd just add one word of caution about knowing exactly what you're
trying to measure. For example, running benchmarks over a cold system
is not going to be representative of real cluster performance.

To prevent caching from affecting time, you would need to do the following:

* Restart Accumulo
* Restart HDFS
* Drop the operating system page cache (`echo 3 | /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches`)