I think you know this already, but I'm not 100% sure based on your message: trying to change the labels on the data is a bad idea. If you need to handle a case where a label means one thing on day1 and another thing on day2, you would need to build the logic to handle that.

The only other thing I thought of is that you will have to write code that updates your "trusted user" to have all of the authorization labels that you might use. Even the Accumulo "superuser" must have the proper authorizations set that you want to use.