From: Adam J. Shook <adamjsh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 11:08 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [External] RE: accumulo 1.10 replication issue

Your configurations look correct to me, and it sounds like it is partially
working as you are seeing files that need replicated in the Accumulo Monitor. I
do have the
replication.name<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/replication.name__;!!May37g!YaShfRxRNA1m14PM-_NQTaWWuL-fcis6RlUI9RKQU68Q2oWUTZuh-Q1EkHA0XIO8vA$>
 and all replication.peer.* properties defined in accumulo-site.xml. Do you
have all these properties defined there?  If not, try setting them in
accumulo-site.xml and restarting your Accumulo services, particularly the
Master and TabletServers.  The Master may not be queuing work and/or the
TabletServers may not be looking for work.

You should see DEBUG-level logs in the TabletServers that say "Looking for work
in /accumulo/<instanceId>/replication/workqueue", so enable debug logging if
you haven't done so already in the generic_logger.xml file.

--Adam

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 6:53 AM Ligade, Shailesh [USA]