From:  Dmitry Sen <d...@hortonworks.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 3:02 AM
To:  "user@ambari.apache.org" <user@ambari.apache.org>, Aaron Cody
<ac...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject:  Re: ambari 1.5.1 install problem ..

Hello Aaron,

Could you check if /var/lib/ambari-server/keys/ca.config exists and run
failed commands manually. What output do you get?

BR,
Dmytro Sen

--
BR,
Dmitry Sen

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it
from your system. Thank You.