I have a cluster of three hosts.  Ambari server is on the host that will
become the namenode of the custer.  During the ConfirmHosts step, Ambari
can see the host it is on.  It cannot see the other two hosts.  The error
is toward the end of the registraton log:
WARNING 2014-12-16 15:14:19,341 main.py:235 - Unable to determine the IP
address of the Ambari server
'namenode.localdomain.com.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode.namenode'
INFO 2014-12-16 15:14:19,341 NetUtil.py:48 -

This https://namenode.localdomain.com.namenode.... where is this coming
from?  I have checked the following:

   1. I have re-started all the nodes in the cluster. Several times.
   2. I can reach all nodes from all nodes using ping and their fully
   qualified domain names
   3. I can reach the data nodes from the name node using password-less ssh.
   4. I have changed the name of the machines to match their names in the
   hosts files on each machine.
   5. I have checked the /etc/ambari-agnet/conf/ambari-agent.ini file.

David Novogrodsky
david.novogrod...@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidnovogrodsky