From: João Alves [mailto:j...@5dlab.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:49 AM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ambari dashboard display no data

Hey,

Have you checked your hosts configuration?

Try and disable IPV6.

Regards,
João

On 30 Jan 2015, at 19:19, Yu, Tao <ta...@aware.com<mailto:ta...@aware.com>>
wrote:

Thanks Yusaku!

1.       httpd is running on
vm-galaxy04.aware.com<http://vm-galaxy04.aware.com/ganglia/graph.php?g=cpu_report&json=1>.
2.       curl
http://vm-galaxy04.aware.com/ganglia/graph.php?g=cpu_report&json=1 fails from
Ambari server host, with error message “couldn’t connect to host”
3.       http://vm-galaxy04.aware.com/ganglia/graph.php?g=cpu_report&json=1
cannot load any page either.

Any suggestion?
-Tao