From: Sean Roberts [mailto:srobe...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:42 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: where is the python module ambari_agent located?

Tao - It’s in the ambari-agent sources (or packages) not in the ambari-server
packages.

--
Hortonworks - We do Hadoop

Sean Roberts
Partner Solutions Engineer - EMEA
@seano

From: Yu, Tao <ta...@aware.com><mailto:ta...@aware.com>
Reply: user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>
<user@ambari.apache.org>><mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>
Date: February 18, 2015 at 19:31:30
To: user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>
<user@ambari.apache.org>><mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>

Hi,

Storm was supported starting from HDP 2.1. In storm.py (under
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/HDP/2.1/services/STORM/package/scripts),
 I noticed that it imports ambari_agent module. But couldn’t find where this
ambari_agent module is.

Does anyone know where this ambari_agent module located?

Thanks,
-Tao