Hello,

I believe we are having the same issue as Satya. We have a service that is
dependent on HDFS being started and have declared it in our
role_command_order.json, but Ambari is installing the custom service before
HDFS has started and erring out. It does install HDFS before the custom
service, just not start HDFS, even though I have this in my
role_command_order.json:

    "CUSTOM_SERVICE-INSTALL": ["CUSTOM_SERVICE-INSTALL",
"NAMENODE-INSTALL", "NAMENODE-START", "DATANODE-START"],

When reviewing the ambari-agent.log, it installs the namenode and datanode,
but doesn't start the namenode at all. It gets the status of the namenode,
and shows it's not running, but doesn't start it. Is the
role_command_order.json need anything else inside it to force a service to
be in a started state before installing another service?

Thanks,
Brian