From: Joshi Omkar [mailto:omkar.jo...@scania.com]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 11:49 AM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: RE: Can Service package file name be changed?

While I didn't try any custom rpm, I had got a similar error with the local
repo. and I did the following steps(you need to first establish that the issue
is really with the custom rpm or elsewhere) :

1.      From logs, find the exact command for which rpm its failing(in ur case,
I guess its storm-0.9.2.1.0-784.el6.noarch.rpm)

2.      Ensure from the Apache or the other server which is hosting the repos,
ur are able to access via browser

3.      Try executing the failed command manually from the shell. In my case,
one rpm got installed manually but the failed ones gave a timeout error. For
that I increased the timeout in yum config and the errors vanished