From: Greg Hill <greg.h...@rackspace.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:33 AM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Tez view questions

So with the 2.1.1 release, I can now enable the Tez view on my clusters, but it
doesn't seem to show anything.  Similarly, the Tez tab on the Hive view doesn't
show anything.  It should show any Pig or Hive jobs that were run previously,
right?  I verified that the job history page has the jobs.  What might I be
missing?

The release docs mention needing Kerberos for the Tez view, but we aren't using
Kerberos for any of the services on the cluster yet.  Is there something with
the view itself that requires Kerberos?

Any pointers are appreciated.  This is the last roadblock to us offering the
views to our customers.

Greg