From: Shaik M <munna.had...@gmail.com<mailto:munna.had...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 12:11 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>"
<user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: COMMERCIAL:Re: Tez View not loading in Ambari 2.1.2

Team, Can we get any help for on this?

On 9 October 2015 at 08:49, Shaik M
<munna.had...@gmail.com<mailto:munna.had...@gmail.com>> wrote:
There is no Java Script error.

we are not enabled Ambari with Kerberos. It is running with without Kerberos,
enabled only for Hadoop components.

On 9 October 2015 at 08:00, Jeffrey Sposetti
<j...@hortonworks.com<mailto:j...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
A couple things to check:

  1.  Any JavaScript errors?
  2.  Did you configure Ambari itself for Kerberos?
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.1.2.0/bk_ambari_views_guide/content/ch_configuring_views_for_kerberos.html