The upgrade should have preserved all of this properties. They are marked in
the upgrade pack as “keep” so if they existed before the upgrade, then they
should have been present.

With that said, the values from the manual upgrade look correct. When you
replace this values, what error does Oozie provide on startup?

On Oct 19, 2015, at 3:03 AM, Shaik M