What this step is doing is loading classes which match an interface and binding
them as individual alert dispatchers in Guice. I haven’t experienced any
slowdown starting Ambari server - usually starts up in about 10 seconds total.
Can you provide a jstack dump during your startup so we can see what the
various threads are doing? I’m mainly concerned with the main Ambari thread
that would be initializing this stuff.