From: Fay Wang <faywang...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:26 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: How to disable ambari-server kerberos

Hi,
    I enabled kerberos for my cluster (via ambari UI) and for ambari-server
(using ambari-server setup-security). I can disable kerberos for the cluster
via Ambari UI, but am not sure how to disable kerberos for the ambari-server.
    Is it ok to have kerberized abmari-server in a non-kerberized cluster? If
not, how to disable kerberos for ambari-server?

   Any help is greatly appreciated!

-fay