From: Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:55 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Installing plain Apache, non-HDP components with Ambari

It does. Thanks, Srimanth.

Great to know.

Does anyone have, btw, some examples to share of the Ambari stacks for Apache
stuff (Spark, etc.)?

I would like to use them as starters for my own stacks.

Let me just say that there is nothing wrong with HDP. Contrary  - I love it,
but I also like to "test my character" by working with the bare/base Apache
components :-D

Thanks again.

Edmon

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Srimanth Gunturi