From: Pei Heng Zeng <wade...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:32 AM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Run Service Check on a certain node

Hi,

I am trying to implement a Service Check feature for a custom service in
Ambari. I am running into a problem where I have no control over which node the
Service Check is run on. This is a problem because the Service Check is only
designed to run on the node where the Master of the service resides. If the
Master happens to be on the node that Ambari picks to run the Service Check,
then the Service Check will run properly. Otherwise, it will basically be a
no-op.

Did anyone else run into similar issues?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Pei Heng Zeng