That’s correct. HDP 2.5 is not ready, but the stack version is listed in the
Ambari directories. For now, please use 2.4 for now.

From: Andrew Stadtler [mailto:a...@phdata.io]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:03 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Cc: Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject: Re: Issues when using blueprint

I don’t think HDP 2.5 is publicly available yet.

stackVersion=2.5

On May 24, 2016, at 2:49 AM, Jeff Zhang
<zjf...@gmail.com<mailto:zjf...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks, Alejandro, but after I use HDP as repoId, it still fails.  (Do I use
wrong stackVersion/osType ? I don't find valid stackVersoin/osType/repoId list
in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprints)

[root@jzhang-test3-1 ~]# curl -X PUT  -u admin:admin -d @repo.json -H
http://jzhang-test3-1.openstacklocal:8080/api/v1/stacks/HDP/versions/2.5/operating_systems/centos6/repositories/HDP
{
  "status" : 404,
  "message" : "org.apache.ambari.server.controller.spi.NoSuchResourceException:
The specified resource doesn't exist: Stack data, stackName=HDP,
stackVersion=2.5, osType=centos6, repoId=HDP"

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Alejandro Fernandez