This is the exception that I see -

16 Sep 2016 17:55:12,286 ERROR [qtp-ambari-client-25]
AbstractResourceProvider:1024 - Can't determine service state.
org.apache.ambari.server.HostNotFoundException: Host not found, cluster=c1,
hostname=bluedata-78.bdlocal
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariManagementControllerImpl.getHostComponents(AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java:1182)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariManagementControllerImpl.getHostComponents(AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java:3055)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider$DefaultServiceState.getState(ServiceResourceProvider.java:947)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider.calculateServiceState(ServiceResourceProvider.java:904)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ServiceResourceProvider.getResources(ServiceResourceProvider.java:198)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ClusterControllerImpl$ExtendedResourceProviderWrapper.queryForResources(ClusterControllerImpl.java:945)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.ClusterControllerImpl.getResources(ClusterControllerImpl.java:132)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.query.QueryImpl.doQuery(QueryImpl.java:508)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.query.QueryImpl.queryForResources(QueryImpl.java:380)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.query.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:216)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.handlers.ReadHandler.handleRequest(ReadHandler.java:68)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseRequest.process(BaseRequest.java:135)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseService.handleRequest(BaseService.java:106)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.BaseService.handleRequest(BaseService.java:75)
        at
org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.ServiceService.getServices(ServiceService.java:87)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor178.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
        at