The above problem got resolved (one of the postgres directory permissions
had to be set to 700)

Thank You..

However, I am getting the following error now:

When I log into "localhost:8080" and into ambari through a browser, i
complete the first three steps. In "Install Options" and in 'Host
Registration Information', I provide the ssh private key (id_rsa) and the
ssh user account = "root". It fails.

Permission denied (publickey,password).
SSH command execution finished
host=deepak-hp, exitcode=255
Command end time 2016-10-21 15:43:34
--------------------------------

When I give the ssh user account = "deepak" it fails with the following
error:

Automatic Agent registration timed out (timeout = 300 seconds).
Check your network connectivity and retry registration, or use
manual agent registration.

Anyone can help?

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour