Hi,

Alejandro, thanks for your fast response  and for the link.

On the error we can see which host is not upgraded, in my case a machine called
client. But all the packages shows the version 2.5..0.0-1245, anyway also I
tried with the command hdp-select set all 2.5.0.0-1245, restarting and
refreshing using ambari but nothing changed.

Regarding the SQL querys, I am not sure where I should execute those querys.

On the master node, I have a PSQL DB with 2 databases called ambari and
ambarirca, the DB ambari is empty and the DB ambarirca does not have any tables
like repo_version or cluster_version.

I only see the following tables:

clusterevent
hdfsevent