In order to define customized configuration property, user should use theme
for enhanced configs (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Enhanced+Configs).
Making the property appear outside enhanced configs tab (i.e., inside
Advanced tab) is only possible after hardcoding inside UI code.